- Goldwind´s 1.5MW DDPM WTG sucessfully passed the on-site Electromagnectic Compatibility testing conducted by TUV Rheinland, becoming the first Chinese WTG manufacturer to pass such test.
- Goldwind´s independently developed 2.5MW DDPM WTG was awarded first place for the "2011 National Energy Technological Advancement Award" by the NEA.
- Goldwind was awarded the "Quality Award" by the Government of Xinjiang
- Goldwind succesfully supplied WTG to Thailand. Goldwind´s 2.5MW were succesfully connected to the national electricity grid.
- Goldwind sucessfully entered the emerging markets of Romania and Bolivia.
- Algoquin Power Co. (APCo), APUC´s non-regulated power generation subsidiary, acquired Goldwind´s 109.5 MW Shady Oaks project located in Illinois, United States.
- Goldwind ranked as the 2nd largest OEM in global market share.
- Goldwind won seven tird-party wind farm sales from five different US customers.
- Expanded sales force, opening an office in Toronto, Canada.
-In January,The Company connected three 1.5MW PMDD WTGs to the grid at Uilk Wind Farm in Minnesota, USA.
-In March, The first intertidal-zone 2.5MW PMDD WTGs were success fully installed in Xiangshui Wind Farm, Jiangsu Province.
- In May, The Company and China Development Bank (CDB) signed a strategic cooperation agreement, including a credit line of US$6 billion. CDB’s agreement has supported the Company’s expansion into international markets.
- In July The first phase of Dafeng Offshore Wind Power Industrial Base formally began production.
- In August, 1.5MW PMDD WTG successfully passed the Low- Voltage-Ride-Through test administered by China Electric Power Research Institute.
- In October, The Company was publicly listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 2208).
- In November, The Company signed an agreement with Infineon Technologies AG to introduce core module technology to us.
- In December, The Company agreed to acquire two blade development companies, namely Xiexin Wind Power (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. and Xiexin Wind Power (Xilinhaote) Co., Ltd.